moderated Re: Move photos between albums

Tami D <artfulmuze@...>

Thanks so much Mark. Just knowing that you listen to us when we have an issue makes IO groups a wonderful place to be.

We asked the folks in our group how they were liking it here. We've been here about a month now.
Those that put up the biggest fight about moving here are now the ones who are now saying that IO Groups is 1000 times better then Yahoo.

I cant tell you how much easier my life has been as a group owner since moving here.

Tami Davis

There is currently no way to move photos between albums. I've added it to the TODO list but I do not know when it will be implemented.

Cheers,