Re: Font Size variation in body of posts / digests - thoughts? #wishlist #suggestion
From: Mark Fletcher
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 13:15:21 EST

Hi All,

Personally, I agree with Maria. I am distracted when messages contain different font sizes or colors. That's one of the reasons I thought MySpace was horrible, and why I agree with many of the design decisions that Facebook made. If you look at some of the popular forums out there, like Discourse and Reddit, they don't permit different font types, sizes and colors.

This has been in the back of my mind for awhile. I'd like to add an optional, but defaulted to on, feature to strip different font sizes, types and colors from messages. Perhaps I need to make this more of a priority.