moderated Re: Font Size variation in body of posts / digests - thoughts? #suggestion

Anita L

Mark if you make it optional that is ok. If you make it where this will happen I will have to leave the group. My members love to do this and the graphics. If this is going to change please let me know and we will have to go back to yahoo.

I already have issues with the photos that are on the home page and duplicates. I am trying for your place to work with my group. If these things make it hard for my members I have to rethink things. I really love all you are doing but I want each member to choose what font they want and graphics.

Anita

8a. 
Re: Font Size variation in body of posts / digests - thoughts? #wishlist #suggestion
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 13:15:21 EST

Hi All,

Personally, I agree with Maria. I am distracted when messages contain different font sizes or colors. That's one of the reasons I thought MySpace was horrible, and why I agree with many of the design decisions that Facebook made. If you look at some of the popular forums out there, like Discourse and Reddit, they don't permit different font types, sizes and colors.

This has been in the back of my mind for awhile. I'd like to add an optional, but defaulted to on, feature to strip different font sizes, types and colors from messages. Perhaps I need to make this more of a priority.

Thanks,
Mark

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.