moderated Re: Getting rid of full page refresh after choosing "Start Merge" #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

           I am adopting Zen for the moment, and have been.  This will likely be a low priority fix even if it's doable, but I'd still strongly suggest you put it on your list if it is simply because there exist a massive number of existing thread splits in groups that have been around a while that many other than myself feel almost duty bound to correct for the historical record and ease of searching.   Please don't make us have to "become perpetually additionally Zen about it" unless it really is a herculean task for you (in which case, I think we all understand priorities must be set).

Brian