moderated Re: Getting rid of full page refresh after choosing "Start Merge" #suggestion

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

If there is a way to stop the full page refresh after the "Start Merge" control is chosen, and to make sure that focus remains on or very close to the "merged into" thread after the "Merge into" step is taken it would make archive tidying a much easier process.

If there's not, then definitely let me know as I'll slowly transition myself into my Zen "that's the way it works; it's part of the charm" state and learn to deal.

Without thinking too hard about it, it's probably doable, but not without a lot of work. So I'd probably recommend Zen, at least for the short term. And hope that the thread fixes we're talking about reduce the need to merge.

Thanks,
MarkĀ