moderated Re: pending member notices going into spam more often than not - is there any fix?

...just realized I answered with respect to thread splitting in the thread about spam, in response to your request to send you THOSE emails. That's because this seems to be an intersection of the two problems.

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 8:54 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 03:07 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Off-list, when this happens again, please send me the email addresses of the people whose messages are going in spam.

Mark,

I will send you this info today, even though things have changed a bit with regards to the splitting (not sure whether you've been working on it). For the info of others, it turns out that one of the people whose emails always (or used to) split threads told me yesterday that all (he used the word "all," could be just "most") of his messages from my group are going into his spam folder. He is using yahoo email, like the other person whose email splits threads.