moderated Re: Message Number Missing in E-mail footer

Maggie

Hi Brenda, Linda and Shal,

I also get individual emails and use that message number feature as well, and noticed that it was recently missing.  I had never noticed that if you hovered over the "view/reply online" link that a URL pops up.  Upon doing so, I do see it.  But though the link does take me to the topic on the groups site, the message number is not the same.  I hovered over the link in an email message and the URL with #4061331 shows up. I know that we don't have that many messages and if I follow the "view/reply online" link in that email it brings me to message # 2044011.  Any thoughts on this?

Maggie