moderated Re: Message Number Missing in E-mail footer

Nightowl >8#

Shal Farley wrote:>>I'm not sure when it changed, but a GMF member called to my attention that lately the View/Reply links (in HTML format, both individual and digest) are now the URL to the topic. Meaning that you land at the top of the (possibly long) topic, not at the particular message within the topic. I've reported that behavior as a bug, so we'll see.<<

Thank you Shal! I knew it wasn't like it had been before!

Hopefully he'll fix it, and I'll be able to continue keeping my place with the e-mail message folder in Thunderbird.

Brenda