moderated Re: Font Size variation in body of posts / digests - thoughts? #suggestion

Maria

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 03:25 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
           I do not know whether, as things stand currently, someone can customize things to their liking at the compose stage but have it converted to the "group convention" at the send stage.

I hope there is a way to do that! I completely get the challenges with the composition end of things as you describe, but I think on the reading side all posts should be the same size for consistency and so we can all set our preferred viewing size in our browser and not have to jump up/down in size based on how messages are being composed.

Maria