moderated Re: Signatures for Web Posting suddenly not working on multiple groups

Thanks. Hoping Mark sees it here, but I will send a bug report to support just in case.I've seen it for at least a week now, but only notice it when I'm looking through a longish thread.

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 3:45 PM, HR Tech via Groups.Io <m.conway11@...> wrote:

Right. I think it's a bug. If you switch to viewing 100 messages - you will see the whole thread.

It's an infinite scroll issue that I don't recall seeing before.

I noticed same thing today.

Maria