moderated Re: Signatures for Web Posting suddenly not working on multiple groups

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 02:53 pm, HR Tech wrote:
is your viewing preference set to infinite scroll?

Yes, it is and I'm almost certain that's what's not working. Can anyone else try this? Go to a message in a long thread, click on "show entire thread" (or however it's worded), and see if you get everything? I'm now missing seeing most of almost all the threads in my own group, and have to resort to going through messages one-by-one to respond to people. I may report as a bug.