moderated Re: Message Number Missing in E-mail footer

Linda

Hi Brenda,
You wrote: "What link are you referring to? John and I just tried that with every link and it still doesn't work in an HTML footer. Your message number I can see, but not an HTML one."

I read and reply to the beta digest via my email program, Windows Live Mail. When I hover over the link to View/Reply Online of any message in the digest, the link destination appears in the space at the very bottom of the email window. The behavior I describe is consistent in the links below every message of the beta digest to which I'm replying.

I compose in plain text but I read the digest in html. I don't know if you compose and read emails in html or pt or if you are using a pc or a mac, or which email program you are using. There are so many variables.

Linda