moderated Re: Font Size variation in body of posts / digests - thoughts? #suggestion

Yes, it bothers me as well. This seems to happen most often in my group when people take a prior, offlist-sent email and COPY AND PASTE it into their post, and then send. The same message, simply posted via email, will not have the font size change. In my group at least, I'm noticing it only when someone copies and pastes. Usually, it makes the font tiny, and then I sometimes will go in and edit it to a more readable font-size.

I don't know what's going on with Anita's posts, which are always in huge fonts, but that (I admit) bothers me as well.