Date: 1/8/2017 12:02:42 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Signatures for Web Posting suddenly not working on multiple groups

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 08:00 am, atinalee@... wrote:
where you put your signature in?

On the bottom of the Subscriptions page for a given group in the online web interface.  You can then use the checkboxes just above it to determine whether it is appended automatically only to web posts, e-mail posts, or both.

There may be the equivalent at the user profile level but I manage all of my own signatures at the group level.

Brian, still sans automatic signature insertion on replies