From: Duane
Date: 1/8/2017 10:25:43 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] Signatures for Web Posting suddenly not working on multiple groups

Another bit of information from this morning.  I was going to Reply to a post from within one of my groups - no sig.  However, I went to the overview page, https://groups.io/topics, clicked on the thread, clicked Reply on the post, and the sig showed up.  I checked this on a couple of groups and it seems consistent.  If others would try this, it might help point to the culprit.