locked Re: Suggestion for files settings

On 1/25/2015 6:11 PM, J. Faulkner wrote:
Duane, if it doesn't also provide a way to send an automatic message to a specific email address, when they are pended, actually join, leave group, denied, etc. that doesn't help those of us that use that feature in Yahoo Groups quite extensively. Example: When someone joins the selling group, they are pended and an email is automatically, sent asking for required information and ask that it be returned within a certain amount of time. If we get it within that time and all of the information is there, I then approve them. If I don't get it in that amount of time, I deny the request to join.
We do that on Freecycle as well. Especially since we
are in Belmont, CA - and a lot of people from Belmont,
MA(? MD?) keep trying to join.

dg