moderated Re: Civil Discourse? #suggestion

I think we (Brian and I) were responding to your past requests to change stuff that had been hashed and hashed over by the rest of us, after jumping in belatedly. In conjunction with your saying just now again that you are too busy to keep up, and that you want to keep threads open, etc, it sounded like the same thing all over again. I'm glad to hear it is not. I don't know who the other person is you're talking about.