moderated Re: How on earth does Groups.io thread a topic?

Brian,
Our posts crossed. That's exactly it. The behavior is disrespectful. I was trying to explain that in a nice way: it is OUR feelings that get hurt when someone ignores the group while the rest of us put in time and effort and pay attention, then jumps in at the end and expects our efforts to be dumped in favor of their own desires.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Brenda,

         You have been called out for repeated egregious behavior.  It is far from disrespectful to do so.  It is you who is profoundly disrespectful of other participants here with your sense of entitlement and willingness to assert the primacy of your needs and wants over those of others, popping in when it's convenient for you to do so.

          Change your behavior and I'll immediately drop my tone.  Until then, consider picking up the clue phone!

Brian