moderated Re: Civil Discourse? #suggestion

I want to feel respected, too. We all do. You've really put your finger on it. I think I feel disrespected by the behavior Brian and I are describing. It feels actually insulting to me.

I was only hoping to make you understand that. Obviously I failed and you feel attacked. I apologize and sincerely wish you a nice evening.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2017, at 4:42 PM, Nightowl >8# <featheredleader@att.net> wrote:

Mark,

I am hoping that we will be revisiting the Code Of Conduct soon. I was happy when you stated that you wanted groups.io and specifically Beta, to be a place where people felt free to express their opinions without being attacked.

Instead, when I express mine, I always get told I'm wrong, outdated, annoying, etc. or worse, just because I have my own opinions that do not match others.

This was supposed to be a place of Civil Discourse. We are supposed to be respected in here and supposed to respect everyone else no matter what our different opinions are. That is not what this place is anymore.

I hope that is still your intention, as I don't appreciate being attacked and belittled.

Brenda