moderated Re: How on earth does Groups.io thread a topic?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Brenda,

         You have been called out for repeated egregious behavior.  It is far from disrespectful to do so.  It is you who is profoundly disrespectful of other participants here with your sense of entitlement and willingness to assert the primacy of your needs and wants over those of others, popping in when it's convenient for you to do so.

          Change your behavior and I'll immediately drop my tone.  Until then, consider picking up the clue phone!

Brian