moderated Civil Discourse? #suggestion

Nightowl >8#

Mark,

I am hoping that we will be revisiting the Code Of Conduct soon. I was happy when you stated that you wanted groups.io and specifically Beta, to be a place where people felt free to express their opinions without being attacked.

Instead, when I express mine, I always get told I'm wrong, outdated, annoying, etc. or worse, just because I have my own opinions that do not match others.

This was supposed to be a place of Civil Discourse. We are supposed to be respected in here and supposed to respect everyone else no matter what our different opinions are. That is not what this place is anymore.

I hope that is still your intention, as I don't appreciate being attacked and belittled.

Brenda