locked Re: accessing groups.io

Cacky B

I use Chrome, but it has been long enough ago that I can't remember having a problem.  It seems to me that I just followed whatever prompts there were.  Since you created her group, try inviting her to be a member.  At that point she should be able to get on the group, and you can make her an owner.

Cacky

On 1/25/2015 7:54 PM, Donna wrote:

I have some additional information from the member that I referenced in my initial message with this subject.

It turns out that when she first tried to go to groups.io, she was putting .com on the end.  She has since corrected that and went ahead and registered with groups.io.  She wanted to create a group to be a sister group to the one on Yahoo.  However, after filling everything out and clicking the button to create the group, there was no group.

I did a search for the group name and did not find it.  So, I offered to create it for her.  I had no problem creating the group and sent her the URL.  When she clicked on the URL,  she had to sign in; but, all she got was a page that showed the URL; but, nothing else.

She is using Google Chrome for her browser.  Is there anybody else in the group using Google Chrome and not having problems?

I would like to offer her some ideas that might work for her..

Donna