locked Re: How Do You Pronounce Groups.io?

David P. Dillard

I am lost on this one, what is the connection between punction and Victor Borge?

By the way, pbulically archived sites on IO will be indexed by Google.

Everyone have a great week.

..

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@temple.edu

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014, Laurence Taylor wrote:

On 18/10/2014 22:45, Shal Farley wrote:

Of those I'd choose "groups eye oh" - "groups eee oh" sounds a little
too Italiano to me, or too much like like the diminutive "oopsy-oh".
I'd go for "groups eye oh" too. I don't pronounce punctuation (where's
Victor Borge when you need him?).

I did look up where the IO domain is, and it's the British Indian Ocean
Territory (Diego Garcia &c). I was beginning to wonder if the server was
somewhere near Jupiter!

--
rgds
LAurence