locked Re: The Biggest Deal Breaker -- Database #suggestion

Judy F.

David, as I stated in my other note, we have a lot of members that know very
little about the computer and groups. What you are saying is probably great
if everyone knows how to use Wordpress and Google sites, etc. It's also
easy for any of us to say something is 'easy' to use because we know how to
use it.

The member loss on most groups was the change from Yahoo Groups classic to
Neo. These people were comfortable with what they had and the terminology
and then Neo came along and not only did they change the entire format, but
also changed the terminology. Most of those people just couldn't handle it.
Now I'm not saying that's the case with everyone, but I do know it was with
a large number of them.

Before everyone yells at me that you can't always keep the old things, I'm
well aware of that. I am one of the first Yahoo Groups members that got hit
with Neo in August 2013 so I struggled through all of the mess. I will add
here, if it hadn't been for the User Group that Shal has, I would have given
up in September 2013. LOL

Judy F.
SW Florida - USA