moderated Re: How on earth does Groups.io thread a topic?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 09:48 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:
So, should we remove the 'Re:' restriction?

Mark,

        My opinion is "yes" since you do other context checking that would make mismatching unlikely.  If you want to nail Jello to a tree or push a string up a mountain you'll take the "clients need to be fixed" approach.  It just ain't gonna happen.  It astounds me just how many e-mail clients are out there and just how many people will cling to clients that have not been officially supported for a decade or more.

Brian