From: pnrfan@... [mailto:pnrfan@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:13 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Suggestion for files settings

I'm going to play around with the calendar feature for this and see if it can meet my groups' needs.

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 2:40 AM, christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@...> wrote:

Oh yes please. I have uploaded welcome messages to my lists which contain some guidelines. Currently, members have to view it on the website. Thanks, any updates greatly appreciated.

On 24 Jan 2015, at 23:39, pnrfan@... wrote:

I don't know if this has been mentioned by anyone yet, but it would be a useful feature for my groups.

When uploading files, I'd like to have the ability to have that file be sent to to the group members automatically periodically. For example, once a week, once a month, once a year, or on a certain date.

I'd also like an option to send it to them when they join the group for something other than the generic groups.io welcome message. I have several different files that go out to new members.

Thanks

Trish