From: beta@groups.io [mailto:beta@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 10:02 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] How on earth does Groups.io thread a topic?

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Do we have an idea as to what that client might be? If so, I’ll let affected groups know.

It's a Gmail user that uses their own email client instead of relying on the Gmail web interface. There are no distinguishing headers, but the message does have the sig 'Sent from Mail for Windows 10', so I guess that's what we're dealing with. I did a quick Google and didn't find any reports of this particular issue, but I did find a report of that mail client not respecting Reply-To headers, which would also cause (different) issues. Sigh, Microsoft.