From: Feathered Leader [mailto:featheredleader@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:40 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Re: The Biggest Deal Breaker -- Database #suggestions

Judy,

You can put tables and things in a wiki, but if you don't understand how to use it, like I don't, it's not as easy to use.

Polls are on the TO DO list. Mark just hasn't decided I guess, on whether we can have a database instead of a wiki, or both. But I'll count you as the first vote for the database feature.

Now lets gather a lot more! Your post is a perfect example of what I'm looking for. Tell Mark in here what you use the database for, and hopefully if we get enough votes or people to tell him we want it here, maybe he'll make it for us. :)

Brenda