moderated Re: How on earth does Groups.io thread a topic?

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:42 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
This usually tells the tale.

The keyword being "usually." I remember the contortions that even you (Shal) and Mark (offlist, through support) went through in trying to make the threading happen correctly in several cases in my group. Some cases, at least at that point, were very intractable.