Date: 1/4/2017 1:35:56 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Happy New Year!

Hi Mark, welcome back. And yes email traffic has been very slow so the reboot of the system was not really noticeable. In my personal opinion.
On Jan 4, 2017, at 11:11 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm back. I hope you all had a good holiday season. On Monday the main groups.io web server rebooted a couple of times because of memory issues, which should not have been noticeable. But other than that, there were no real issues over the holidays with the service. Yesterday was our busiest day ever. Both web traffic and email traffic were up ~10% over our previous best day.

It's going to take me a few days to work through the backlog of support and beta@ emails.