moderated Re: Signatures for Web Posting suddenly not working on multiple groups

Bwahahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2017, at 8:56 PM, Ro <recarlton@...> wrote:

I dont think we should be discussing sexual stuff here.

Ro

with Silk with a double hymen and proud of it, and Sally, Handy, Feliz &  Police Kitty patrolling in the Great Beyond.

From: beta@groups.io <beta@groups.io> on behalf of Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 8:02 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Signatures for Web Posting suddenly not working on multiple groups

Ro,

        The following is a serious question:  where is your "double hyphen" line?

        I can't see it even when I select your text.  I am guessing you delete it manually, but I've never had a time where my signature was included that the double hyphen followed by a space is not on the line immediately above it.

Brian, whose sig is still MIA