From: J_Catlady
Date: 12/27/2016 11:52:00 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] remove duplicated photos due to top posting #suggestion

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 08:23 am, atinalee@... wrote:
I see now. None of my members post from the home page. They all do email.

It's the opposite. This problem only happens when people post and then reply to photos via email. However, i've been testing it in my test group and can't reproduce it there yet, although my real group's home page is full of the blanks. I think it has to do with people who use plain-text email to post photos.