moderated Re: remove duplicated photos due to top posting #suggestion

Well, either I'm a liar, imagining things, or Mark fixed this overnight. The blanks on my real group's home page are gone today. I've seen (and been annoyed by) the blanks so often that my feeling is that Mark simply fixed this. The duplicates from top-posting are still there so hopefully that will be next. I think that it may happen only when people use plain text email.