moderated Re: selective splitting/merging of topics #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

J,

        No argument there, as one can find oneself in the situation where a series of messages "sandwiched between the original topic and more of the original topic" would be ideal for excision and being set up as a separate topic of their own.

        I was just musing on the futility of it all in the grand scheme of things, not the lack of utility of your request.
--
Brian

I have made mistakes, but have never made the mistake of claiming I never made one.

          ~  James G. Bennet