Date: 12/20/2016 1:19:52 PM
Subject: [beta] Yahoo Group Transfers

Hi All,

In addition to members and messages, I can now move photos, files, links and databases when doing the easy transfer process. Just specify you'd like everything moved when you do the final move request. Photos may have to be rotated once they're transferred; unfortunately I don't always get the proper orientation information from Yahoo.

If you have already moved your group over here, but would like these other parts moved now, I can do that as well. Send a message to transfer@groups.io to start that process.

Please spread the word.