moderated Re: Footer placement

Mark,

So, I ask the group, where do you think it should go?
I like Maria's idea of separating the message-related links from the more system-related ones. With the current set of links I would propose putting the group footer in between "New Topic" and "Change Your Subscription".

I'll also offer the suggestion that it be possible to include a link with the group footer. That way the groups with a very long footer could instead cite the info by link rather than include all of it in every email.

The trick is that one would want the link to work even for email-only members and those who aren't logged in to Groups.io. Since most groups don't have public Wiki or Messages I'm not sure what to suggest. Perhaps yet another type of Member Notice ("Message Info") which, if present, is linked from the message footer.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/Group_Help
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum