moderated Re: Being blocked form all groups.io incoming emial

I don't know what the problem is, but if your status is listed as Bouncing, then Groups.io might have stopped attempting to send you mail.

Try unbouncing yourself on the group you own and see what happens.

You can also see your Email Delivery History on the Subscription of any group, even if you're a regular member, but I don't know how complete it is, because I've never been bouncing. You can check to see if it has any useful information.

JohnF