moderated Re: Footer placement

Maria

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 03:50 pm, David P. Dillard wrote:
I, on the other hand, value having as much information as possible about my group and groups in general, so I would like these links to be retained

Me too.

Another idea is for the "change your subscription" "contact group owner" "terms of service" and the "unsubscribe" links to go after the footer ? As those aren't immediate reply/view/respond actions, (preferably placed horizontally if at all possible). But keep the action links right after the message as they are on the digest.

Maria