moderated Re: Footer placement

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 09:08 pm, HR Tech wrote:
I think that once a participant sees the footer,  she/he isn't going to read it each time, they get a message.

Obviously. But it needs to be seen by the new participants. It's a little blip in the big scheme of the rest of it and the annoyance of having to "scroll through it" is extremely minor compared to its importance.

Visually, shmisually, roof and foundation; not buying that. The logical hierarchy is still individual message content, then the group's message content, then the overall Groups'io content.