locked Wiki question

The `only "wiki" I've used, AFAIK, is Wikipedia.

So - when I click on the wiki link on the home page
of the group - there are 3 words across the top -
Beta, Wiki, and apparently the page title.

Wiki is still a link.

Beta link takes you to the group's home page,
but clicking Wiki keeps leaving you on "Home".

That was a bit confusing for me - any chance
those can be re-named to "<group> Home", and
have the first page of the Wiki called "Main"?

I expected "Home" to refer to the home page of
the group, and with Wiki a clickable link on the
top - I kept clicking it.

I'm not sure this is making sense because I've
never worked with this before, just that "Home"
was confusing in this context.

dg