David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 6:43 PM, atinalee@... via Groups.Io <atinalee@...> wrote:
For me I like it before your links for the group. I did notice the links you put on are so many. Is there a way to reduce them. I don't think members need to see all of those links you put in automatically?
I would like to see less. Or is there a way for each group to choose how many they want?

Thanks

Anita L

-------Original Message-------

Date: 12/16/2016 6:35:10 PM
Subject: [beta] Footer placement

Hi All,

You may have noticed that I changed the placement of the group footer within the overall message footer. Previously, it appeared before the links. Now it appears at the bottom, after the links. I did this by request from someone who has a long group footer, which definitely works better after all the links. But I've received requests to return the footer to the previous position. So, I ask the group, where do you think it should go?

Sincerely,

David Dillard

Temple University

(215) 204 - 4584

jwne@...

http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold

http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

General Internet & Print Resources

http://tinyurl.com/pwyg37u

COUNTRIES

http://tinyurl.com/p7s2z4u

EMPLOYMENT

http://tinyurl.com/oxa9w52

TOURISM

http://tinyurl.com/pnla2o9

DISABILITIES

http://tinyurl.com/pl7gorq

INDOOR GARDENING

Educator-Gold

K12ADMINLIFE

The Russell Conwell Learning Center Research Guide:

THE COLLEGE LEARNING CENTER

http://tinyurl.com/obcj6rf

Information Literacy

http://tinyurl.com/78a4shn