moderated Re: Footer placement

Maybe you can add an option for this in the group settings.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Artin Dekker
Beheerder win10-nl mailgroep
https://win10-nl.groups.io/g/algemeen
Op 17-12-2016 om 00:35 schreef Mark Fletcher:

Hi All,

You may have noticed that I changed the placement of the group footer within the overall message footer. Previously, it appeared before the links. Now it appears at the bottom, after the links. I did this by request from someone who has a long group footer, which definitely works better after all the links. But I've received requests to return the footer to the previous position. So, I ask the group, where do you think it should go?