moderated Re: Something's up with Signatures

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

           I keep my "signature stash" in plain text and format it once pasted.

           I could definitely have some extra weird HTML somewhere in there because I'm using the WYSIWYG editor in Groups.io to format it.  I have done "paste overs" as well.

           What I can't figure out is why the editor screen renders these things one way while the actual forum software is rendering them another.  I will be happy to do whatever you'd like me to do in order to figure that out (if that's of any interest).