moderated Re: Something's up with Signatures

Hi Brian,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I checked one of your sigs, and there's a bunch of extra HTML in it. Did you cut and paste the sig from somewhere else? You can see the extra HTML by switching to the Code View in the editor (button directly to the left of the Question Mark button).

Mark

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Interesting.  It looks like the "presto-change-o" trick is occurring on this signature, too, but it doesn't show up until after I leave the thread and return to it again.

I thought several pictures would be worth a thousand words, so:

--
Brian

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year-old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.   ~  John Rogers