moderated Re: Canned (or I suspect canned) "Message Not Approved" Message

As a closing for a rejected message notification, I find it ironic (if not downright cruel). The closing for the banned notification was changed awhile back for similar reasons. 'You're banned. Drink up!'

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2016, at 2:51 AM, David P. Dillard <jwne@temple.edu> wrote:

I also agree that cheers is fine as a closing salutation. I believe that cheers is commonly used in Great Britain and Australia and Groups.IO is an international service

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@temple.edu

.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016, atinalee@yahoo.com via Groups.Io wrote:

I don't agree. It does not matter how one signs a letter.

Anita