moderated Re: Canned (or I suspect canned) "Message Not Approved" Message

David P. Dillard

I also agree that cheers is fine as a closing salutation. I believe that cheers is commonly used in Great Britain and Australia and Groups.IO is an international service

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@temple.edu

.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016, atinalee@yahoo.com via Groups.Io wrote:

I don't agree.  It does not matter how one signs a letter.

Anita