locked Re: Suggestion for files settings

Duane

pnrfan,

You may be on to something there, using the calendar. I had done a test a few days ago to see what the Reminder looks like when emailed. It seems to contain the text from the Description box, Date, and Location. Other than having a Date and Location included, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm pretty sure that the Date can't be blank. I'm not sure about Location, but I think it can. I guess you could enter the group name here, just so it wouldn't be blank? Set up an Event, Repeat... for whatever interval and Never Ends. It does have the weekly, monthly, yearly, and a few other options.

Off to test!