From: J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...>
Date: 12/11/16 14:49 (GMT-08:00)
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Canned (or I suspect canned) "Message Not Approved" Message

Lol Ro, I think what you may mean is that perhaps there is some advantage, in some contexts, of minimizing the use of what some people may, or may not, have called absolutes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2016, at 1:58 PM, Ro <recarlton@...> wrote:

Its good to maintain a sense of humor in these groups, as well as avoiding absolutes

Ro

with Silk gazing over the fence, and Sally, Handy, Feliz &  Police Kitty patrolling in the Great Beyond.

Date: 12/11/2016 4:48:25 PM

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 01:01 pm, atinalee@... wrote:

It does not matter to me how one signs a letter.

There, fixed that for you.  It matters a great deal to a lot of people.

It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others.

         ~ John Andrew Holmes

--
Brian