moderated Re: Canned (or I suspect canned) "Message Not Approved" Message

Lol Brian 'believe I've ever seen'
Back at you! ­čśť

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2016, at 2:55 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 02:49 pm, J_Catlady wrote:
perhaps there is some advantage, in some contexts, of minimizing the use of what some people may, or may not, have called absolutes.

 That's the most "embroidered" of qualified statements I believe I've ever seen.  Brava!
--
Brian

I have made mistakes, but have never made the mistake of claiming I never made one.   ~  James G. Bennet