moderated Re: Canned (or I suspect canned) "Message Not Approved" Message

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Thanks.

Just FYI this thread got duplicated because when I tried to post, twice, I got a 504 message.  When I went back to the messages list it was there, twice, and I deleted one of them.   I have never gotten a 504 before and certainly wouldn't have expected the message to have posted when I got one.

When you posted the first time, one of the search nodes went down, causing a delay in posting, which caused the web server to time out and give you a 504.

One of my main objectives for December is to reduce our dependence on and perhaps eliminate the existing search system (elasticsearch), because it's been so unreliable.