moderated Re: Canned (or I suspect canned) "Message Not Approved" Message

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Thanks.

Just FYI this thread got duplicated because when I tried to post, twice, I got a 504 message.  When I went back to the messages list it was there, twice, and I deleted one of them.   I have never gotten a 504 before and certainly wouldn't have expected the message to have posted when I got one.
--
Brian

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year-old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.   ~  John Rogers